* IN FLUX
Group exhibition co-curated by Shoair Mavlian and Monica Allende. Participating artists:
Harley Weir, Emine Gozde Sevim, Nigel Swann, José Pedro Cortes, Sergiy Lebedynskyy & Vladyslav Krasnoshchok.
In Flux brings together six international artists whose work reflects on our current state of flux and explores the fragility of embedded institutional structures, how quickly they can be dismantled and the often immediate arrival of change.
Punta Begoña Gallery from 30th August - 1st October 2017
More information here
Opening exhibition of Galeria Francisco Fino. Group show curated by João Laia
15.05.2017 - 28.07.2017
* 'Sea Holly', silkscreen available through Pierre von Kleist editions. 85x60 cm, edition of 25. More information here.
* Concreto Armado, Clube Vilafranquense, BF16 - Bienal de Fotografia de Vila Franca de Xira, 15 October 2016-22 January 2017. More images here.
* Ne Change Rien: Fontainhas for Fireflies Magazine #4. Images on the site of Pedro Costa's Fontainhas trilogy. Magazine here.
* Da Fuga e do Encontro: Inversões do Olhar - Obras da Coleção de Fotografia do Novo Banco / Collective exhibition with photographs from the collection of Novo Banco, Lisbon. Espaço Novo Banco, October 2016 - May 2017
* Capturing connections between people, places and objects at Dazed Digital. Link here
*Valor de Face (Face Value), Galeria Pedro Alfacinha, Lisboa, December 2015 - February 2016. Press release here (pt).
*José Pedro Cortes, Gallery Out of Place, Tokyo, 22 April - 29 May 2016.
*Cover photograph for Photography: A Critical Introduction by Liz Wells, 5th Edition, Routledge, 2015
* 3 books: Things Here and Things Still to Come (2011), Costa (2013) and One's Own Arena (2015). All published by Pierre von Kleist editions.
*One's Own Arena, Museu da Electricidade, Lisboa, from 15 October - 17 December 2015. More info here.
*One's Own Arena, José Pedro Cortes, 168 pag., 30.5x22.5 cm, Pierre von Kleist editions, 2015. Images here.
*One's Own Arena Special Edition, José Pedro Cortes, book in a box with two 20x30 cm prints, edition of 20, Pierre von Kleist editions, 2015. Write me for details.
*Genda Magazine#0: Landscape as abandon. Info here.
* Collection of Novo Banco: Photography: A User's Manual, Edited by Delfim Sardo, Documenta, 2015